Saturday 30 October 2010

Samurai Jack


Samurai Jack made by Genndy Tartakovsky for the Cartoon Network
 I miss the Scotsman! I miss the art. I miss the random creatures. I miss the simple yet awesome plots. I miss the journey. I miss the awesome fights!
But most of all I miss the awesome Samurai Jack!

Who is Samurai Jack, i hear you ask?
Samurai Jack is the last hope for the human race. Only he, trained in all martial arts, can defeat the great AKU. The story of Samurai Jack starts with Jack being flung into the future, by Aku. Every episode Jack is seeking a new way to travel back to the past and to save his people.

Aku made by Genndy Tartakovsky


Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

No comments:

Post a Comment