Friday 22 October 2010

Saru in progress

I would like to believe that my project is coming along nicely.
I've already edited my original 15 images to the corerct size. I am mid-way through linking them all together in a happy story way.

Mr. Armadillo
I have drawn another 15 images to smooth the story over. I felt that the images were moving too jerkily and fast, for the user. So i thought to enter some inbetween images, to help the story move smoother. It has worked in theory, i can only hope it will work in practice.
I'm quite happy with the layout of my story, and it's choices for the user. There's at least two main stories.






Saru the Monkey
The User: Due to the cuteness of Saru, the main character, the story is now aimed at the younger user. I have also adapted any literature to this target user.

No comments:

Post a Comment