Friday 5 November 2010

My redesign of Simon

Quite simply, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet in 3Ds Max, the whole Bevel and Cone incident has annoyed me. So i have to simplify Simon, to help myself. So overall, this is simple Simon:

rough sketches

The main idea for this redesign came from Rayman (The Game).
He no longer has legs as they require a walking movement, which i don't know how to do yet. The arms no longer exist, which only leave him with hands. Hands are good!
I was deciding on his clothing here.
Should i create folds and creases?

The Sword.
How on earth do i make it? I'm not making a sheath for it!
 Keeping with the whole simple theme. I've decided to lower the amount of action in the Ident. It's only 30 seconds anyway!

Rough Storyboard for my Ident
 Now i just have to make it in 3Ds Max!

1 comment:

  1. this looks well cool :) would be awesome if you could do it all like this. its unlikely with this silly software isnt it? haha :) x

    ReplyDelete