Tuesday 23 November 2010

Simon's sword

As you might have guessed, this entry is about Simon's sword. I am attempting to make it at the moment. Here's my progress so far:
Pretty cool-looking, i do say so myself. But i went a bit wrong in my Colouring, and it all went red. Then i realised a few other problems with it.
  • Too many segments in the depth
  • Not enough segments in the length
  • Don't know how to make the sword point yet
So i thought I'd create a new one, that looks prettyfull-like!

Yes, i know what you're thinking. It's exactly the same! But it isn't! haha! I chamfered the edges, creating a more rounded off look, and also it's not red. But i couldn't get the right metal colouring, so i decided on a bamboo sword instead.
This sword is much better. I like it.So does Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment