Thursday 2 May 2013

3: Results

In the creation of this artefact I entered with the intentions to create characters with a visual personality through shapes. I wanted to place them in contrast to their opposite personality. The contrast would deepen their visual personality.
During this artefact I have created two characters. Their personalities are not entirely contrasted, however I feel that they still do the job. These characters are Phillip the Morose and Joffrey the Confident/Arrogant.



I worked in the boundaries of the the design style of Genndy Tartakovsky. So i was not given free reign of the characters creation. I based the shaping and build on previously designed characters in Samurai Jack. However i feel that the characters are no as sharp as Genndy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment