Friday 24 January 2014

The End

So I have graduated from University with a 2:1. I'm very impressed by that, as I honestly thought that my written work was at a lower quality than that. However, the grade has been decided, and quite frankly I'm not going to argue with it.
If you're doing a similar course to mine at the moment feel free to look back through my blog. If you pay attention you will see  where I lost direction, got distracted or forgot to upload updates. Here is my advice. Don't get distracted like me. Set a small 5 minutes at the end of a class or day, and just write your thoughts. Your thoughts are your own, and also the proof that your work is your own. Use a blog, because it can be used towards your end grade. And every point counts.

Just so you know, I am abandoning this blog now. I've started a new one for `after` Uni work. I'll be using it as a portfolio.
Tally ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment