Friday 29 October 2010

NINJA ATTACK!

Okay, so, I have to create a 30 second indent for 'my life'. It can contain anything in it. So i decided: NINJAS! If my life was on TV, I'd want awesome ninjas jumping around, pirates pillaging and British vampires just being awesome. But that's all a bit much for my noob self, so i shall just stick to ninjas. Or just a single ninja.
So i begin the planning stage:

What should my ninja look like?
My First Doodles

My first doodles were pretty simple. i was just trying to work out my ninja's general shape and stature. I chose the circle ninja, as it was really cute, and also would be a simple shape to create. It's small circle body prevents me making any severe animations to it. I can't bend or twist it because it would look distorted.

Once i had the general idea for my ninja, i set out to do better doodles. I think they turned out pretty cool, considering his cuteness.
    Shiny sword
    The ninja runs on silent feet
    The opening scene, maybe?
    Woo! Action!
    Flying Kick!
    Ninja Stars
Next, I have to plan what my ninja will be doing. How it will involve my name/logo? How it can be awesome? My friend Sam had the awesome idea of spelling my name/logo with ninja stars, that my Ninja had thrown. However that would take a lot of ninja stars, and possible too much time.
I grew on that idea, maybe the Ninja could slice my name/logo instead. Sounds intriguing.

Oh and by the way, my Ninja's name is Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment