Sunday 23 January 2011

Working

Look at me! I'm working!

Yeah anyways, I've been putting together a rough outline of the layout for my Cave/Building. It looks good so far, i just need to work on the details and such, but that can be done once everything is in it's place.

Rough Layout

Next i worked on the track for the cart and camera. It's very wiggly and needs smoothing out a bit. But it should last about 40 secs or more, which is what i need.


Track in top view

Then i remembered needing a design for the track (a cross section). Which is annoying, as i didn't want it to be seen that much. But i guess it needs to exist, and can always be a similar colour to the flooring.

Designs for the track
 
Out of these three, i chose the last one. It has one connection point with the cart, and looks better in the bends. I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment