Thursday 13 January 2011

Planning things

Soooo yeah. As we've only got this week to actually make the building, i thought I'd get planning and what not.
For my building, i decided to study churches. I especially love the windows, which i hope I'll be able to make in 3Ds Max. Overall, my building will look old, derelict and sad. It's a lonely building with no friends. Awwwww.
I've roughly planned a layout. Only two levels and possible a bell tower. The ideas are okay so far.

Here's my design in 3Ds Max, which you can see a bit better. It's just a rough for the moment, so yeah...


Quite simply i need scary things in my house. I wanted ghosts, and then remembered those hanker chief ones i made as a child. They were awesome! Not very scary, but i don't mind about that. I doubt my haunted church-like house will be very scary at all. I might just spoof it.



I decided to give the cart a quick designing too. The top one is a frog-lion. A new species. But the bottom one is the one i want. It's simple, but cheap like most of these rides. Woo!
So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment