Sunday 16 January 2011

Times are changing

Ok, so i drew up an easier plan to see for the audience. Here it is:

The floor plans


Area Layout and Building Design
 So i was planning it to be super cool! There was going to be a tunnel underground with scary ghosts in it. A dangerous fall through the floorboards. A lovely Balcony showing off the Dining room. A grave yard with a stone angel in it (that episode of Doctor Who freaked me out!). I was going for it all!
But I needed a target audience. Through my already existing designs, children were chosen. It's almost like i was designing for them all along. But the tunnel ride might be too scary for them.
I need to find a theme though, so i'm going out today to read little kiddies books to help me.

But overall, this whole plan is going to change, and that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment