Tuesday 15 February 2011

Texturing and all that jazz

So far i have added an entrance onto my building. It's all rocky-like. It's similar to my design, with one difference. In my design i had a cave on top of the entrance, but i left that out in the creation. It would've looked good though.

And tthen, i got round to animating the cart. No problems there, it went quite smoothly.



Recently, i added all my textures in the scene. It makes it look much better.

View without waverly walls

close up of floor map

As the Waverly walls were being annoying (it wouldn't let me apply a texture) i made my own. Which are much more co-opperative. They look good.

I applied a snake skin texture to my monster cart. Took me a while to get it looking good though.But it's all good now.

-me again-

1 comment:

  1. Great texturing. I never even thought about putting any design into the outside of the waverley building.

    ReplyDelete